- 1 1. Make a wine crate display
- 2 2. Try a corner dressing area
- 3 3. Make an art display
- 4 4. Create staggered shelving
- 5 5. Transform a door
- 6 6. Make a rope shelf
- 7 7. Add a mirror
- 8 8. Fill the corner with a room divider
- 9 9. Make your own creative corner
- 10 10. Use a vintage table
- 11 11. Fill the corner between two doors
- 12 12. Add some door decor
- 13 13. Build a kitchen command centre
- 14 14. Make a desk nook
- 15 15. Build a floating corner desk
- 16 16. Hang some planters
- 17 17. Add some reading space
- 18 18. Get a large potted plant
- 19 19. Try with Wall Painting
- 20 20. Photos with Lights
- 21 Share this:
- 22 Related
1. Make a wine crate display
Create your own wine crate shelf using different sized crates and fill them with decorations.
2. Try a corner dressing area
Get a full length mirror and some hooks to hang your accessories and you’ve got a sweet dress up corner.
3. Make an art display
Print out your favorite Instagram pics and display them in cool pattern, like this heart.
4. Create staggered shelving
Floating shelves make a great place to display objects to liven up a room.
5. Transform a door
You can make great DIY shelving with an old door with its glass panes removed.
6. Make a rope shelf
A rope shelf is great place to hold your kid’s toys and little books.
7. Add a mirror
A nice mirror will add a little drama to a plain corner.
8. Fill the corner with a room divider
A room divider can make any room look larger by creating the idea that there’s more space behind it.
9. Make your own creative corner
Add some art to a corner to liven it up!
10. Use a vintage table
You can fill the space between two chairs with a vintage table.
11. Fill the corner between two doors
Utilise the space between two doors with functional cupboards and hooks.
12. Add some door decor
Upcycle an old door by adding a splash of color and using it to hold shelves.
13. Build a kitchen command centre
A corner is great place for key hooks, calendars, mail slots and notepads.
14. Make a desk nook
Transform an awkward little nook into a functional area with a desk, shelves and a chair.
15. Build a floating corner desk
Install a floating desk and some cute picture frames for style and function.
16. Hang some planters
Add some life to a room with stacked hanging planters.
17. Add some reading space
A comfy chair and a little side table creates a functional reading space, and a rug underneath really defines the area.
18. Get a large potted plant
19. Try with Wall Painting
20. Photos with Lights
Beautiful photos with illumination can make your photos become more beautiful